- Provide a regulatory framework for the issue and management of digital identities at an affordable price through authorized Certification Service Providers (CSPs).
- Establish trust relationships internationally, through governmental, commercial and other channels to widen the acceptance of the root certificate.
- Adopt internationally accepted technological standards, algorithms and procedures to be applied in the generation, management and revocation of digital certificates.
- Audit Certification Service Providers for compliance with standards and regulations defined within the regulatory framework.
- Review and revise regulatory framework components as and when needed.